Lexus GS 300/350 RWD 06-12
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
- Mono-Tube Shock (Rebuildable) design
- 30 way adjustable damping control (compression/ rebound) via knurled knob on top of shock.
- Optional Pillowball or rubber upper mounts. Rubber mounts offer a lower noise ride while Pillowball offer precision handling.
- Separate ride height adjustment means that you do not need to change spring preload to adjust vehicle ride height.
- Springs rates are specified below but can be customer specified as well. Large steps in spring rate will also include the proper revalving.
- 46mm Pistons over 53mm shock housings providing a large range of damping force capabilites.
- Special spring-steel valves which outperforms other stainless steels and offers prolonged valve life.
- Patented concave lower locking ring to prevent unseating
- Springs constructed of SAE9254 High Strength steel that is compression tested over 500,000 with less than 5% deformation.
- Pistons are high polished steel to lengthen oil seal life which means no leaking and longer seal life.
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fitment resulting in consistent fade resistant damping and long seal life.
- 2-Step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion.
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration/foaming and cavitation.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.