The RECARO Pole Position (SL) Edition 2018 is a limited-edition, high-performance seat created to celebrate the 50th anniversary of RECARO's first lightweight shell seat for road use – the RECARO Rallye in 1967. The new Pole Position (SL) has a slim singlepiece shell made of GRP and provides perfect performance ergonomics and optimum body support. Its headrest and side bolsters are covered with black carbon leather with a green leather stripe and black stitching around the edges to outline and emphasize the seat’s contours. The seat cushion and backrest are covered with black fabric that provides a pleasant feel and optimum hold. The seat combines a distinctive, sporty design and premium craftsmanship with dynamic driver-support capabilities for thrilling, high-performance driving.
RECARO (SL) FEATURES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Developed as an exclusive, purebred performance shell in fiberglass with pronounced side and shoulder support for spirited driving.
- RECARO proprietary ergonomics: S-shaped backrest designed to align the spinal column in its most natural and healthy position.
- RECARO’s proprietary integrated lumbar support technology provides superior comfort and support.
- RECARO’s proprietary pronounced side support at thigh, thorax and shoulder area to fix the driver’s body in a safe position.
- Integrated headrest.
- Slots for 3- or 4-point seat belts.
- Exclusive Carbon-Black leather on side frame and headrest.
- White RECARO brand logo stitched on headrest.
- Luminous Green leather stripe with black contrast stitching delineates seat outline.
- Jet Black Dinamica fabric on backrest and seat cushion.
- Production limited to just 300 units.
- Elegantly identified on an individual, consecutively numbered, aluminum plaque.
- Seat weight (not including side mount and base frame) is approximately 15.5 lb. (7.0 kg).
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.